Comfortable and pleasant room in a shared apartment in the busy area of San Fernando de Maspalomas. If you want to live with the locals and experience the vibrant local culture away from the tourist centers, then San Fernando is the place for you. The apartment is located near a wide selection of bars and restaurants, supermarkets and local services, all much cheaper than prices in tourist places. And we are just 10 minutes walk from the famous tourist areas of Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas with tourist attractions, bars and beaches. The apartment is comfortable and well equipped, and gives you the opportunity to meet other travelers in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. There is a terrace where you can smoke. Smoking is prohibited inside the individual rooms and in the common areas.
Address: Calle Lanzarote, 11, 35100 San Fernando de Maspalomas, Spain
Size: 16.0 m², 1 Room, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed
Prices: 25EUR - 50EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Daily prices vary according to the season and to the presence of parties / events, once the booking process is completed, requests for price differences will not be answered.
RULES OF GOOD COHABITATION:
- Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink or scattered in the common areas for any reason, the kitchen after its use must be left clean and tidy at the disposal of the other guests,
- In the event of mess, house cleaning products are available.
- After showering, leave the mat hanging from the shower enclosure to allow it to dry faster.
- Use the dedicated spaces in the refrigerator and in the kitchen (GUEST HOUSE SAN FERNANDO will not be responsible for anything left in the common areas)
- Respect the hours of silence, and the rest of the other guests
If your holiday is to discover the island, the car is undoubtedly the most recommended and comfortable means of transport. With the public bus network you can get almost anywhere but you will still be affected by the round trip times. In front of the complex it is possible to park the car in the public street for free. If your idea is to spend your time in the south of the island, Playa del Ingles can be walked around (30 minutes walking from one side to the other) or with taxis which are very cheap.