Pride Properties GC, was started in 2014 from an idea of Jim to fill a niche in the market. He created a real estate company that has grown day by day to become a market reference in the south of the island of Gran Canaria. In 2016 Gianni started the management of holiday apartments and small Guest Houses (private rooms with shared spaces) and then joined Pride Properties GC to complete the real estate services which we offer to clients. Today Pride Properties GC is a multiservice company that you can rely on to buy or sell your home, manage long-term rentals or holiday let formula. We also relocation services: what to do to start living here, tax and legal assistance etc. We are well known and very involved in the local ex-pat and LGBT + community for our honest way of working and with a particular sensitivity towards the necessities of each client.
Come and visit us at the office in Playa del Ingles, Avenida de Tirajana, 37 - Mercurio building - Tower 1 - Office 3A.
Below is the agreement that includes some information that the customer must read carefully and accept before proceeding with the booking. We remain at any time available for any information / clarification.
1. The tenant can not sublease or lend, in whole or in part, the real estate unit, under penalty of termination of the contract and the loss of the deposit (if any).
2. Any replacement of person during the rental period is prohibited, unless previously agreed. The presence of a higher number of people and not declared in the stipulation of the present contract, involves the resolution of the same and the loss of the deposit (where present).
3. The landlord grants the tenant the sole enjoyment of the property, including furnishings. The provision by the lessor of meals and beverages, surveillance, custody, cleaning, rearrangement and maintenance of premises and furnishings to which all the supplier directly provides is expressly excluded.
4. The rent, having the parts taken into account the objective conditions of the property and its location, is to be paid by credit card or other methods provided by the Web portal. In case of payments in cash, the same must be done strictly before of key collection.
5. The price includes:
-initial and final cleaning supply of bed linen and towels water
-electricity and electricity
-use of all the appliances and accessories made available
6. It is absolutely forbidden to make any kind of modifications to the building and to the furniture, to color and paint as well as to pierce walls and to attach nails, move furniture and make any changes, if not previously agreed with the owner.
7. The expenses related to the provision of services, such as: electricity and gas, are charged to the landlord.
8. The tenant agrees to leave the kitchen in order with dishes and washed pots, do not fall in the costs of general cleaning.
9. The tenant will be able to take possession of the accommodation after 3.00 pm on the first agreed day and must vacate it by 11 am of the last day. All properties subject of our offer have no reception service, key collection will take place through the meeting with our staff who will view the apartment with the client. The contact will be made by us a few days before the arrival of the customer to agree on the details.
10. The owner reserves the right of access to housing, upon notice to the customer, to carry out the necessary extraordinary maintenance operations.
11. Admission to accommodation can be refused in the following cases:
-discrepancy between the booking and the customer
-lack of documents
-failure to pay the balance or security deposit.
12. The client can be removed even if during the stay he behaves in a way contrary to the most elementary rules of civil education. Any action that disturbs the peace of the neighborhood (noises, voice or loud music, organization of parties and events ...) is especially forbidden, especially between 1pm and 4pm, and after 10pm.
Immediate removal for these causes will result in the loss by the customer of the amounts already paid, without prejudice to further damages. For any matter arising from the interpretation or execution of this contract, both parties, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of San Bartolomé de Tirajana